Bill Harrop balloon safari runs a fleet of 6 large Hot air balloon, which can carry between 2 and i8 passengers each So, whether it is a Romantic balloon flight for 2 or a party of 18 adventurers, in one of the biggest balloons in the World, or a Corporate Adventure for 120 guests, Bii Harrop balloon Safari, is the preferred choice for Safe, reliable quality ballooning.
Flights depart at Sunrise from traditionally exquisite and beautifully appointed Clubhouse Pavilion and restaurant, in the Magalieberg river valley, in the Cradle of Humankind- world renowned Heritage site bordering Gauteng and North West Provinces.
This area, 45 km north of Johannesburg boasts some of the Safest and most reliable ballooning weather in the world. Have an opportunity to view the beautiful scenery of Magalies's river Valley and Haartebeespoort dam.
Only qualified and experienced Professional Pilots are employed, and over five-thousand very happy passengers a year, are a testimony to Bill Harrop's professional attitude, in entertaining you to one of the most memorably enjoyable experiences of your life.
What to wear
Clothing should be warm enough for chilly early mornings, but they should be “ Peelable “, because the sun, excitement and probably the champagne will soon warm you. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
If you are tall wear a hat.
What to bring
Do not forget your camera and data card with plenty of space, as ballooning offers some of the spectacular photo and video opportunities.
2-3 people: R3000 per person, 4- 5 people= R2950, 6-11= R2750, 12 – 23 = R2550
Rates for bigger groups will be supplied on request.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel/ Lodge/ Guest House in some areas around Johannesburg. (Sandton, Rosebank, Fourways, Bryanston, Randburg….)
- Hot tea, Coffee, Biscuits and Muffins served on arrival.
- 1 hour drive over Magalisberg river valley.
- South African Champagne served in flight or on landing.
- Champagne breakfast served at the Club House Pavilion and restaurant.
- Breakfast is freshly cooked, you have a wide choice and it is well presented.
- Citation of Bravery presented with dew ceremony.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Minimum age limit to do balloon Safari is 7 years and maximum age limit is 70 years. People over 70 years can do the tour if they know they are physically feet.
2. Participants should be nimble, be able to jump unassisted from a height of 60cm, and be able to stand for the duration of the flight.
3. Full prepayment is required before securing a booking, latest 5 days before the tour. Cancellation conditions apply. Last minute bookings will be considered depending on availability.
DEPARTURE POINTS: Hotels Guest houses, Lodges, Private accommodation in some areas around Johannesburg (Sandton, Rosebank, Fourways, Bryanston, Chartwell…..)
PICK UP TIME: To be advised.
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 2 People BUT this can be from 2 individual Sources.