Kruger National Park was established in 1898 to protect Wildlife. It is the largest game reserve in South Africa, one of the largest in African Continent measuring 2 million hectares. Kruger Park is an internationally renowned destination that offers the world’s greatest Safari experience. It is truly the flagship of South African National Parks. The Park has some of the diverse wildlife on earth. It is home to the big 5 namely: the Mighty Lion and Elephant, graceful Leopard, Buffalo and the endangered Rhino.
Kruger National Park is also home to other species such as Cheetah, Leopard, Hyena, Zebra, Kudu, Impala, Giraffe, Hippopotamus, and Crocodiles among others. The Park also has more than 500 species of birds.
Gecko Lodge and Nabana Lodge package rates
3 days and 2 nights= R7950 pps
4 days and 3 nights=R9950 pps
5 days and 4 nights= R11 950 pps
Chalets (Units) Package Rates based on Standard
3 days and 2 nights = R8 950 pps
4 days and 3 nights = R10 950pps
5 days and 4 nights= R12 950
Protea Hotel Hazyview and Numbi Hotel Package Rates
3 days and 2 nights = R9. 950 pps
4 days and 3 nights= R11 950 pps
5 days and 4 nights= R13 950
|*pp (per person)
*pps (per person sharing)
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK AND PANORAMA ROUTE TOUR
We combine Kruger Park tour with Panorama route on our 3 nights, and 4 night’s packages to allow guests to experience Natural wonders of Mpumalanga Province along the Blyde River Canon.
The Blyde River Canon is the third Deepest Canon in the World, after the Grand Canyon in the Western U.S and Namibia’s Fish Eagle Canyon. One will experience some of the most Spectacular Mountain Scenery in Africa. From many well-positioned vantage points one has a view of the 68 mile long gorge, which starts at Bourke’s Luck Potholes and ends at the Three Rondavels
Potholes are very extra-ordinary rock formations that were shaped million of years ago by erosion. This breathtaking Gorge provides unforgettable memories.
Package rate inclusions;
* Pick up and drop off at your hotel/Lodge/ Guest House / Private House around Johannesburg, Pretoria,at OR Tambo airport,Lanseria airport and Sandton Gautrain Station
* Service of a Tour guide
* Toll fees
* Panorama route for all packages.
* 2 nights en suite accommodation dinner,bed and breakfast for the 3 days package
* 1 full day game drive for the 3 days package
* 3 nights ensuite accommodation dinner,bed and breakfast for the 4 days package
* 2 full day game drive for the 4 days package
* 4 nights ensuite accommodation dinner bed and breakfast for the 5 days package
* 3 full day game drives for the 5 day package